We welcome DataScope for Nonprofits applications from organizations that hold a valid charitable status with either the IRS (in the United States), or a local tax service/charity commission of your country.
Additionally, your organization must meet the following criteria:
- Is not a legislative or political activity organization
- Is not a church, association of churches, or other religious or evangelical organization
- Is not a school, college, or related organization
- Is not a government office
- Is not an organization that attempts to influence public opinion
- Is not a hospital, organization involved with health insurance or group health plans, and related organizations
- Is not a private grant-making, independent, or operating foundation
- Does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, political affiliation or beliefs, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression
- Does not promote a particular religious affiliation, dogma, or doctrine as part of its mission or in exchange for its services (being affiliated with a religious organization is not in itself disqualifying)
To apply you need to send us your organization's legal name, location, website, and a brief description of what your organization is all about to firstname.lastname@example.org so it can be reviewed.