The DataScope for Education program offers an 80% discount on our standard plan.
We welcome applicants from the following groups:
- Nonprofit educational institutions
- Accredited primary, secondary, and tertiary institutions
- Student groups from any of the above
- School districts and regional service agencies*
- Federal and state (or equivalent) government offices, such as Departments of Education, are ineligible for DataScope for Education.
How to apply
If you're not using DataScope yet, you’ll need to first create your account. If you’re already using DataScope, the owner of the account can submit an application.
When you already have your account created, you need to send an email to email@example.com providing the following:
- Email used to register the account in DataScope
- The registered or legal name of your institution, including department if applicable, or your student group associated with the institution.
- Your organization’s website URL
- A brief description of your organization’s mission (1-5 sentences)
- How you are going to use DataScope?
- Number of users
- Number of answers per month
- Upload your educational certification letter Documentation supporting your not-for-profit and/or accreditation status or your official student group status. This is most likely a letter from your institution's central administrator.
The review process
Our team will review your application and respond as quickly as we can.
If your application isn’t approved, you can apply in the future if the status of your institution changes. In the meantime, you’re welcome to continue using DataScope on the Free plan for as long as you’d like.
A note about our review process
Everyone can use DataScope but not every organization may meet our eligibility requirements to qualify for this program. DataScope sets these guidelines and determines an organization’s qualification at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to grant or deny an organization’s application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend our eligibility guidelines at any time.